Registration Process :
Admissions open - Pre-nursery to class XI ( Science, Commerce and Arts) .
The school academic year is from April to March.
Registration Forms for admission in the academic year 2016-17 will be issued at our Administrative Office or can be downloaded at our website.
Parents can contact the Administrative Office to collect the Forms.
Forms duly filled are to be submitted to the Administrative Office.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
Admission Process :
Selection of the candidates will be based on merit. For more details, please contact the school admission office.
The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Acceptance of Admission :
Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- Evidence of having passed the previous class.
- 4 photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue.